There is something in groundwater
Water source heat pump transfer the heat from the groundwater, which is the most effective environmental heat source as long as it is available in sufficient quantity and quality. Approximately 75% of the energy is extracted from the groundwater at 25% electricity consumption. It is also a healthy energy generator in favor of nature with 30%-50% reductions in CO₂ emissions.
Alto water source heat pump is a reversible water to water heat pump extracting the energy from the groundwater to supply the heating, cooling and domestic hot water, which is an indoor unit with elegant design and special sound insulation for a living comfort.
WWH series-Water source heat pump
A heat pump system to meet the needs of any building !
- Super efficient scroll compressor
- Scheduling (indoor comfort and hot water as well as cooling and heating)
- Fully self-contained unit without external refrigerant
- Compatibility with all types of terminal unit, radiators,
fan coil units and radiant floors
- Maximum outlet water temperature 70°C
- Remarkably low sound level
- Operated with R410a refrigerant